The LED bulb is becoming popular and popular. And it is widely used in our daily life. It is the most common using light source in urban lighting and household lighting. When we compare traditional light bulbs with LED bulbs, LED bulbs have the advantages of high luminous purity, low power consumption, and long service life.
Advantages and Disadvantages of LED Bulbs
- Long service life. In general, LED bulbs have an extra long service life, with the lifespan for more than 50,000 hours, when we compare traditional light bulbs with LED bulbs.
- The LED bulb can adapt to all kinds of conditions. In the state of frequent opening and closing, the general energy-saving bulb is very vulnerable to damage. However, the LED bulb can adapt to this high-intensity working environment without damage.
- The manufacture of an LED bulb is combined with the world’s top technology of light distribution. Its light source is a surface light source, which can increase the luminous surface and is very friendly to people’s eyes.
- Environmental to the environment. There are no harmful substances such as mercury and lead in an LED bulb, which would not make pollution to the environment.
- Although the light attenuation of a LED bulb is low, it is basically for high-power LED bulb. While the light attenuation of the low-power LED bulb is relatively very high.
- The light color of the Led bulb is white. Due to some defects in the manufacturing process and the mismatch of the lens, it is easy to form a yellow circle when using, which will affect the effect of illumination.
Brand of Led Bulb Recommendation
LUXON lighting is an advocate of green lighting. Based on its R&D center and its policy of green lighting, LUXON has launched a series of energy-saving lighting products to the world. LUXON has always committed itself to the world’s environmental protection business.